DIY Natural Dog Shampoo
Whether you forgot to pick some up at the store, need a budget friendly option, or are just looking for something pure and chemical free, this quick and easy natural dog shampoo recipe should do the trick!
With only 4 completely pure and natural ingredients (plus water), this shampoo is excellent for itchy skin and trying to ward off insects. PLUS it leaves the coat pretty & fluffy! And you know we love that combo.
• 1/2 Cup Warm Distilled Water
• 3 Tbsp Dr. Bronner’s Uncented Pure Castile Soap
(We also love the peppermint scent if you aren’t adding essential oils)
• 1 Tbsp Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
• 15-20 Drops Essential Oil
(We love lavender, rosemary, and peppermint – plus fleas dislike them!)
• 1/2 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Pour ingredients into an empty shampoo bottle and shake well. That’s it!
Remember to avoid your dog’s eyes when bathing and never let your dog ingest. Always check with your vet before introducing new ingredients into your dog’s grooming routine.