18 Fun & Unique Dog Mum Gifts For Mother’s Day 2021
Because dog mamas who work hard to support their dog's extravagant lifestyle deserve to be celebrated.
Copy: Katy & Shell
Photography: As Listed
Katy and Shell are two style-savvy dog mums who celebrate the best in pet-friendly living. A professional pet photographer and dog lifestyle writer, together they bring dog-friendly inspiration, pet product recommendations, dog treat recipes, pet expert advice and the best in emerging and designer dog brands into the homes of discerning pet parents around the world.
EDITOR’S NOTE: See the latest and best dog mum gifts for 2022 here!
With Mother’s Day just a few weeks away, it’s the perfect time to hunt down a dog-themed gift to treat your favourite dog mum (or yourself of course – you deserve it girl!)
So we’ve rounded up our favourite dog mum gift ideas that are fun, unique and perfect for any occasion really – Mother’s Day, birthday, Christmas or just because.
From matching bandana and hair wrap sets to playing cards and wine tumblers, these stylish, sassy and creative gifts are sure to win the heart of every dog-lover this Mother’s Day.
18 Fun & Unique Dog Mum Gifts For Mother’s Day
- Dog Mom Vintage Cotton Twill Cap by Cavology. Being sun smart and stylish go hand-in-hand in this trendy vintage cap any dog mama would love.
- Handmade Bandana – Fresh Pick by The Paws. For dog mums who love their pups looking fresh and on-trend, this bandana is the perfect pick.
- Handmade Hair Wraps by The Paws. But of course, if your pup’s looking fresh, then so should you. Orange you glad we found this matching set? (See what we did there!)
- Custom Dog & Mum Illustration Print by Dogs in Colour. There’s no more sweet and thoughtful gift than a custom digital illustration featuring a dog mama and her no 1. muse.
- Peach Glimmer Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler by Ripley & Rue. Perfect for dog mums who love to sparkle when they sip.
- Dog Mom Keychain by Hygge Hunds. These custom, solid brass keychains are a gorgeous way to spruce up your keys dog-mama style.
- The Paw Print / Diamond Chain / 18k Gold Vermeil by Deja Marc. A sentimental gift that will always keep their paw close to your heart.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Dogs Sticker by Royal Collections & Co. For the dog mama who loves to show off her love for dogs anywhere and everywhere.
- Rainboho Dreams Bandana by Blush and Fluff Co. Bring positive vibes wherever you and your pup go with this boho-style rainbow bandana.
- Rainboho Dreams Earrings by Blush and Fluff Co. Match your earrings to your pup’s stylish rainbow bandana for double the cuteness!
- Breed Poster by The Animalist. Perfect for stylish dog mamas, these brilliant breed posters allow you to create a unique work of art inspired by your dog.
- I’m Doing Dog Mom Shit iPhone and Samsung Phone Case – Retro by Woof and Wonder. Pimp out your favourite dog mama’s phone (or your own!) with this fun retro phone case.
- Dog Mama: 200 Tips, Trends, and How-To Secrets for Stylish Dog Owners by Serena Faber-Nelson. Packed with tips and inspiration, this is every dog mama’s go-to bible.
- Wildflower Waste Bag Dispenser by The Foggy Dog. Chic and practical, these gorgeous zip pouches prove cleaning up your dog’s business can be done in style.
- I’m Doing Dog Mom Shit Retro Distressed Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt by Ripley & Rue. Who doesn’t love a cute & sassy vintage print that’s dog-related?
- Dog Momager Hoodie – Grey by Dog Momager. It’s your official title after all, so you should wear it proudly.
- London Scarf by Dog & Human. Stepping out matchy-matchy with your pup just got extra classy. Cute collar for them, cute hair for you.
- Dog Deck by Megan Carn. This fun & super colourful pack of canine-themed playing cards are perfect for poker-face fur mamas.
Find the best pet brands in the Dog Lovers Directory
If you or your fur baby is in need of fresh fashion or a luxe accessory, check out our Apparel & Accessories and Collars & Leads directories in the Dog Lovers Directory. Our shopping guides feature only the best of the best vendors for the discerning dog owner.
Copy: Katy & Shell
Photography: As Listed