Dog Halloween Trends: Dog Toys & Halloween Apparel
Is it just me or do the Halloween dog trends just get cuter and cuter every year? I seriously want everything on this list for Bean! That vest… pure genius.
Which one is your favorite? How do you like to incorporate your dog into the Halloween festivities? We’d love to hear from you in the comments!
- Candy Corn Squeaky Toy from Dirt Road Dog – Candy corn fun, minus the tummy aches. Win!
- Spider Rope Toy from Jax & Bones – The perfect creepy crawly toy for Halloween, and 10% goes to help homeless animals find forever homes. We LOVE that.
- Orange Check Dog Bone from Mungo & Maud – Festive and squeaky, what’s not to love?
- ‘This is my Halloween Costume’ Vest from Ellie Ellie LTD – We beyond adore this little vest. I kind of want a matching one for myself.
- Spider Bowtie from Duke & Duchess Pets – The perfect dose of spooky and dapper!
- Soft Black Herringbone Collar from Mattie & Margot – Talk about ‘on trend’. This dog collar is the epitome of beautiful with black herringbone and gold accents.
- Bat Dog Toy from MJs Kraze – This is the only bat we want in our house. Plush and squeaky!
- Frankenstein Rope Toy from Mungo & Maud – Your dog will have some monstrously good fun with this little guy. How charming!
- Halloween Dog Bandana from Bourne Wild Pet Wear – Minimalist meets adorable. Calling all fluffy pumpkin lovers, this one is for you.
Have a lovely Halloween!