Lincolnbark – Healthy Treats for Healthy Dogs
In the spirit of our good health week on Pretty Fluffy I just had to share these little gems with you. Lincolnbark is a brand spanking new company which is all about healthy treats for healthy dogs. Made with 100% natural, human grade ingredients like yummy peanut butter, sweet pumpkin and crunchy oatmeal, the snacks are made by hand and baked in small batches for freshness. They contain no wheat, soy, corn, preservatives, additives, artificial colors or flavors – making them suitable for even the most common canine allergies. But enough about how awesome they are – your dog wants to know what he gets to EAT!
Sweet Little Butterpup
- Apart from the adorable name, this treat comes in 3 flavours – Oatmeal and Peanut Butter, Salmon and Pumpkin.
- A handy treat to use for rewards and between meal snacks.
- Living up to their name these treats are smart! Powered by Chia Seeds – the super-food for the modern ages – these soft nutritional treats are loaded with protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, phytonutrients, all 9 amino acids, age-defying antioxidants, are gluten free and contain more calcium per ounce than milk.
- A yummy, well balanced option to use in training, and treat-balls.
- Available in 5 scrummy flavours – Shrimp, Salmon, Duck & Pea, Roasted Peanut, and Chicken Liver – these Sprinkles are a quick and easy way to enhance your pet’s food while adding a dash of protein.
- A little sprinkle of the nutritional supplement will have even the fussiest eaters chowing down on their healthy meals in no time!
Possibly the thing that I love the most about Lincolnbark is that the range was created for the owner’s own pooch. From creator, Bobbye:
The story of Sweet Little Butterpup™ snacks began when our two-year-old pup Sophie was diagnosed with Addison’s disease. To boost her food intake, we tried every dog treat available. Nothing worked. Determined to help Sophie, we did extensive research on canine nutrition. Then we started baking our own treats. Healthy and delicious, they were made with 100% natural, human grade ingredients like yummy peanut butter, sweet pumpkin and crunchy oatmeal. To our joy, Sophie couldn’t get enough! Nor could all the dogs in the neighborhood.
I love to read stories like this, because when you’re buying a treat for your own dog you want to know that the makers would feed it to their dog. In the case of Lincolnbark – it was CREATED for their dog – you can’t get much better than that!
So for a healthy pup with a healthy appetite make sure you check out the full range over at Lincolnbark.
Pick of the Week
Time to pawty! Celebrate your dog all year-round with the ultimate guide to party-planning with your pooch - featuring creative recipes, DIY costumes, toys and more.