Trends: Thanksgiving for Dogs
Pet lifestyle expert Serena Faber-Nelson is the founder of Pretty Fluffy. A contributor to Everyday with Rachael Ray, Modern Dog Magazine, Cesars Way and more; her modern, stylized take on DIY dog treats has seen her recipes viewed millions of times over.
Serena is the author of the go-to dog mom bible, Dog Mama, and the popular dog treat recipe book, Healthy Homemade Dog Treats.
November is all about warm rusty colors, yummy food, layering up, and most importantly, giving thanks. There is no doubt that we are extremely grateful for our four-legged besties, so let’s celebrate them with some goodies! The cozy and stylish thanksgiving dog trends that we have rounded up for you are nothing short of amazing. We hope you enjoy them and find a little something special for your fall pup.
- Coin (aka Treat) Pouches from LEIF – Thanksgiving menu not dog-friendly? Sneak some healthy treats for you pup in these trendy coin pouches (Metallic or White & Tan). Your dog will LOVE you.
- Custom Sweatshirt from Bow & Drape – Create your very own custom quote for your holiday loving dog. The options are endless – we adore these!
- Squeaky Pumpkin Dog Toy from Olive Green Dog – This plush and festive non-toxic toy is the perfect for some after dinner playtime.
- Checkered Bow Tie & Infinity Scarf from Duke & Duchess Pets – Matching accessories for you and your dog? Genius! Holiday photos anyone?
- Autumn Floral Collar from Pecan Pie Puppies – Perfect for fall, this collar is as sweet as pie.
- Joey Water Resistant Coat from Billy Wolf – Your dog will feel extra warm, cozy and stylish (!!) on his way to grandma’s house.
- Gold Stripe Dog Bowl from Lazy Bonezz – Serve your pup’s Thanksgiving feast in style this year!
- The Big Apple Pie Dog Treats from Bocce’s Bakery – Since your dog can’t indulge in grandma’s famous pies at Thanksgiving dinner, treat them to apple pie biscuits instead!