Dog Treat Recipes
Pup Favorite! Easy Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
3-ingredient peanut butter dog treats with yummy banana goodness? A guaranteed hit.
Katy and Shell are two style-savvy dog mums celebrating the best in pet-friendly living. A professional pet photographer and dog lifestyle writer, together they share dog-friendly inspiration, pet product reviews, dog treat recipes, expert pet advice and on-trend dog brands with discerning pet parents around the world.
Dogs LOVE peanut butter. And you are going to love these homemade peanut butter banana dog treats – because they’re just so quick and easy to make!
We’re talking freshly baked and on your pup’s plate in around 30 minutes.
But that’s not the only reason we’re obsessed with this peanut butter dog cookie recipe.
All you need for these 3 ingredient dog treats are natural peanut butter, banana, and oats.
All simple, 100% dog-safe ingredients. And chances are they’re already in your kitchen.
Sounds a little ~nutty~ we know, but trust us! There’s no need for eggs when bananas do a great (and delicious) job of keeping all the ingredients together.
And like many homemade dog treat recipes, these delicious dog treats are healthier and less expensive than store-bought alternatives.
Budget-friendly, dog-friendly AND human-friendly – this PB and banana dog treats recipe really is the ultimate trifecta!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (make sure it’s xylitol-free)
- 1 large or 2 medium ripe mashed bananas
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend the oats until they become finely ground.
- If you don’t have a food processor or blender, you can set the oats aside and add them after the next step.
- Combine peanut butter and mashed banana in a mixing bowl.
- And the oats and mix until combined. The dough should stick together (if it’s crumbly, add an extra tablespoon of peanut butter at a time until the dough is well-formed)
- Roll dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter (check out these top-rated, budget-friendly cookie cutters on Amazon).
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving or storing.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for one week.
We hope you and your pupper love these easy homemade peanut butter banana dog treats.
Don’t forget to find more dog treat recipes below!
** Feed in moderation – this dog treat recipe should not replace your dog’s regular meal plans. Always check with your vet about any major changes to your dog’s diet.
Before you go…!
Check out these related articles:
Special Offer: 2 x Dog Treat Recipe Books $29
Be inspired to make simple & healthy homemade dog treats for your pup!
Bundle and save 25% off on 52 Weeks of Treats and Frozen: 30 Fresh & Fruity Dog Treats Your Pup Will Love!
With 60+ healthy dog treat recipes to choose from, you’ll be whipping up delicious dog treats like a pro in no time.
Pretty Fluffy is the ultimate lifestyle destination for dog lovers. Discover the best designer & emerging dog brands, the latest dog accessories, pet lifestyle inspiration, healthy dog treat recipes, dog training tips and much more. Thank you for being part of our dog-loving community!
Pretty Fluffy is the ultimate lifestyle destination for dog lovers.
Discover the best designer & emerging dog brands, the latest dog accessories, pet lifestyle inspiration, healthy dog treat recipes, dog training tips and much more.
Thank you for being part of our dog-loving community!